Do You Remember When 21 Years Was Old?










top courtesy of http://www.lovedah.com/     shorts: vintage levis     shoes courtesy of http://lebunnybleu.com/newyork/

photos of me by Adam G (well that rhymed)

I have such good friends. Adam drove all the way over to my house to take photos with me because he knew my camera was stolen. 
I don't think I've worn white shoes since 7th grade back when I wore those cheap slip ons from Walmart. But they didn't stay white.. I usually got bored and drew on them in class. Definitely wont be drawing on these beautiful shoes though. :) 
This is also the first time I've had my hair fishtail braided! Wow a look of firsts! 
I was sent this cool texturizer stuff by loreal and I used it in my hair before I braided it.

AND THE BIG NEWS
ITS PETERS 21st BIRTHDAY TODAY!! (hence my blog title)
SEND HIM LOVE ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE!
he probably wont say anything about it because he doesn't like celebrating birthdays, but I don't care haha
hope you all have a good day :)