Switching Gears


     For those of you who are judging me for wearing
     open-toed shoes in winter, just shhhhh. :P
     I never do the dress over pants thing so I thought
     that a long sweater would be a happy medium.
     Its finally getting "cold" outside here but now I have
     to switch gears because I leave in one day for
     New Zealand, which is currently in summer! This
     will be my first time there and I'm so excited. If
     you guys have any recommendations for things
     around Auckland, Christchurch, and Queenstown,
     let me know! We will be hopping around!
     Make sure to follow me on instagram (@bethanystruble)
     to stay updated on my travels!
     Love you all. 
Jacket: Max Azria via Crossroads
Sweater: Calypso St Barth
Leather pants: Hudson
Bag: Loeffler Randall
Shoes: Free People
photos by Casey David

Labels: , , , , ,