LA Thread Show


















Here are the pictures from the Thread Show! I had such an amazing time meeting my followers! We shopped (spent too much money), took tons of pictures, and ate all the free samples in the building. haha basically we had a ton of fun and I want to thank Dara for inviting me and for all the tickets! <3
It was amazing how many talented and new designers were there. I fell in love with so many pieces. One in particular that I really want to feature is this: www.peaceimagesjewelry.com
Shes an incredible designer and I just wanted to get all of her stuff! She was also so sweet!

Thanks to the giveaway winners who took the time to meet us over there for the show! I love you Kate and Katie! And Michelle, you were with us in wolf pack spirit! haha 

Heres some pictures snapped of the group posted on other blogs:

LA Weekly:
http://blogs.laweekly.com/stylecouncil/2011/06/thread_show_downtown_trends.php

Maddison, Me, Bobby, Katie, Peter, Chanel, and Kate!

and heres our looks for the day!